Talking Business, the red-hot industry debate, is set to raise temperatures at BETA International 2018 when its host, ITV newscaster Alastair Stewart, takes to the stage with a specially selected discussion panel of representatives from the equestrian – and commercial – worlds.
Joining him this year are:
- Philip Tyler, managing director of TopSpec Equine, a leading producer of feed balancers.
- Roy Burek, chairman of Charles Owen and Airowear.
- Jo Snell, chief executive of Bransby Horses.
- Kathryn James, managing director of NEC Group Conventions & Exhibitions.
- Rhian Gibson, chief executive of the Pony Club.
“We have a fantastic line-up of panellists and we can’t wait to see them under the spotlight, wrestling with the latest industry conundrums and topics,” said BETA International organiser Claire Thomas. “Each will bring their own experiences and views to the table, which is certain to make for another highly entertaining and thought-provoking instalment of Talking Business, back by popular demand for a third year.”
Talking Business will take place in The Charles Owen Hub on Sunday 21 January – the first day of the show.