Dog Rocks UK Distribution Ltd. has announced an overarching name and re brand to “Podium Pet Products”. The name change reflects the company’s broader ambition and commitment to growth within international pet markets.
“Our overarching brand – Podium Pet Products – allows us to strengthen our portfolio and emphasise our commitment to the pet care sector. We have an ambitious line extensions and new product development plans with the aim of providing a range of pet product solutions across the UK, European and North American markets, with APAC next” said CEO Carina Evans.
Dog Rocks remains the flagship brand for Podium Pet Products whose growing portfolio includes:
- Dog Rocks – 100% natural prevention & cure to pet urine burn marks on grass, shrubs & hedging. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe & North America.
- Pet Remedy – The only natural solution to stress & anxiety in all household pets. Sold through Podium Pet Products in North America.
- Torus Water Bowl – A travel friendly watering system that auto refills and filters water without the need for batteries or power and comes in 1L or 2L variants. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- PetproBio – A natural prebiotic supplement for your pet’s overall health and wellbeing.
Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Pet Angel – Stylish antibacterial grooming tools for all pets designed & produced by Royal and Celebrity hairdresser Richard Ward. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Non-Tip Feeder – Safe, durable and stackable feeding solution for your horse. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
The company has experienced a rapid change in a short time and continue to grow. They won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade in 2016. Podium Pet Products is owned by three ex GB athletes who have transferred their skills from sport to business; Andrew Hine and Nick Evans having represented GB during their careers playing International Polo and Carina Evans having represented GB as a World Cup Skeleton athlete.