Wipeout – an environmentally friendly product for the control of fleas in the household, is now available in a more user friendly bottle at a lower cost.
Petlife International have recently taken production of their popular flea spray in house, allowing them to reduce costs and pass these savings onto both the trade and end user. The trigger spray replaces the original can packaging and gives the customers 66% more product at a lower cost.
A problem all year round, fleas particularly thrive in warmer conditions and are more likely to settle in their immediate environment – including furnishing and carpets. Surprisingly fleas on a pet represent only 5% of the flea population and this small amount is usually picked up by the pet from within the home. With the other 95% lurking in carpets and furniture it is therefore as important to treat the home as it is to treat the animal.
Chemicals have traditionally been used to control fleas and mites, triggering allergies, damaging materials and having a detrimental effect on the environment. Many conventional home treatments are slow to work, and do not stop pupae from hatching. As soon as one set of fleas is wiped out, new fleas develop and the problem continues – meaning you spend more money on treating the problem.
Wipeout from Petlife International is a pesticide free product which rewrites the way consumers can deal with pests in the home and on their pets. Wipeout seals adult fleas, eggs, larvae and pupae by engulfing them in a sticky trap of silicones – fleas and larvae are rendered helpless and immobile, whilst eggs and pupae are unable to hatch. This means that unlike other treatments, Wipeout is a firm favourite with many and is now even more environmentally and user friendly, as the original spray has been replaced with a trigger spray bottle; giving more coverage and at a lower cost to the user.
A quick spray around the home is all that’s needed to safely eliminate all fleas for at least six weeks, and there is no need to clear the area being treated. Coupled with a spot-on treatment given directly to pets, the problem should effectively be eliminated. Wipeout contains silicones which are completely safe and used in everyday household products and cosmetics.
Wipeout belongs to the Petlife family of innovative products which includes the original Vetbed – as recommended by vets across the globe. The brand-new trigger spray bottle is available from http://www.petlifeonline.co.uk/petlife-trade-section/