The biggest-ever PATS show being held at Telford International Centre on September 24-25 will be the only place this Autumn to see all the new pet products to be launched in the UK.
Britain’s No.1 pet trade exhibition is THE show where the whole of the industry gather under one roof with over 200 companies showcasing their products in one massive hall.
It’s the ideal event for pet retailers and garden centres to decide what products to stock over the next year with hundreds of items being exhibited, many of which are new launches.
“There will be so much to see and do over the two days of the show,” said organiser Annie Foord. “It’s great to see the pet industry come together for this major event, and visitors can be sure of meeting representatives from all the leading names as well as many new ones.
“And there will be an international flavour to the show with overseas companies, including our first ever exhibitor from Russia, choosing to book a stand and unveil their latest creations.”
Here are 10 reasons why pet retailers and garden centres should visit PATS Telford.
- More than 200 exhibitors. PATS Telford is the UK national pet trade exhibition showcasing products and services from all the leading pet food and accessory firms.
- International exhibitors. Companies from America, Russia, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands and Finland will be joining their counterparts from the UK and Ireland to make PATS Telford a truly international show.
- Over 300 new products. Last year at Telford a record number of new products were exhibited in the New Product Showcase, and the signs point towards that figure being surpassed in September.
- Bestsellers of tomorrow. All the products entered into the Showcase will be judged by a panel of independent pet retailers on the first day of the show, and the winners of each category will be announced at lunchtime. Past New Product Award winners have gone on to become bestselling products.
- Great show deals. PATS Telford is the ideal place to take advantage of money-saving offers on orders placed at the show.
- Strong line-up of speakers. Experts will deliver two days of unrivalled seminars, designed to give pet retailers ahead-of-the-game ideas on new lines, new approaches and new profit potential.
- Top grooming demonstrations. The PATS Grooming Workshops will feature state-of-the-art grooming demonstrations from leading names in the industry.
- Everything under one roof. PATS is the only pet trade exhibition in the UK to provide visitors with the opportunity to see the latest launches in one massive arena. And it’s free to enter – just register at www.patshow.co.uk.
- Extensive catering facilities. Receive a free cup of tea or coffee, and plan your movements with the aid of a free catalogue. If you arrive before 10am you will also receive a free refreshment voucher, redeemable throughout the day (subject to availability).
- Getting there couldn’t be simpler. Telford International Centre is ideally situated, being only 15 minutes from the M6 motorway, and within easy access of Birmingham and Manchester airports. Parking is free of charge at the venue. Rail transport is also excellent with Telford Central Railway Station just a two-minute shuttle bus ride from the exhibition.