Only the finest herbs, some rare, are chosen for Doggy’s Cuppa.
They are handpicked from ecologically clean regions across Europe. Their teas are made from loose herbs of the greatest freshness to help provide maximum health benefits. Leaving herbs intact allows water to flow through the leaves and extract a better range of nutrients.
These herbs contain numerous biochemical constituents which are aimed at:
- Promoting general health and energy
- Boosting the immune system
- Balancing and supporting the body’s organ systems
- Improving digestion by activating digestive juices and enzymes
- Calming the nervous system
- Relieving pain
Doggy’s Cuppa tea blends add nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and minerals to the diet.
Their tasty brews contain no added flavours or preservatives. They are caffeine free. They add nothing your doggie does not need. All ingredients are of the best quality and they think your four-legged friend will know this.